воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

14E4 4311 DRIVER DOWNLOAD

The full manufacturer and model of your computer as noted on the sticker of the computer itself. You need to log in to change this bug's status. Ubuntu Vivid Vervet development branch Release: This bug affects 1 person. Installing Broadcom Wireless Drivers and this is what the terminal threw back at me. For some reason this also affects the driver for my NIC and my laptop got out of any possible network connection.
Uploader: Taur
Date Added: 5 July 2011
File Size: 14.68 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 7949
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Rostislav Kandilarov, could you please test for this in Vivid live environment is fine via http: The first is the firmware-binstaller package. Broadcom Corporation BCM Or you could use the open source b43 driver which works just fine with your 1e4.

First unload all conflicting drivers this includes removing the driver you're trying to install: You need to log in to change this bug's status. You just need to add the linux-firmware-nonfree package for the firmware.

wl - Debian Wiki

Other bug subscribers Subscribe someone else. When it comes to broadcom-sta, good guide for me was https: For installation instructions, please see here. I've checked at https: Since I found it working a lot faster and efficiently than windows, I decided to install it on my older, x32 hp Pavilion dv Rostislav Kandilarov rostislav-kandilarov wrote on Christopher, I did not remember what I've done with At that time kde device manager did not pop up with sugestion so I did my driver choise by syslog warning suggestions for b Double click on the package to install or in a Terminal issue the following commands: Ask Ubuntu works best with JavaScript enabled.

It is maintained upstream here.

Linux Kernel Driver DataBase: CONFIG_BCM43XX: Broadcom BCM43xx wireless support

This information was last pulled 2 hours ago. Then it just stays on "DKMS: Email me about changes to this bug report. To post a comment you must log in. Rostislav Kandilarov, thank you for reporting this and helping make Ubuntu better. Please use firmware-binstaller instead. After successful installation of the package and restart, my system got Jan 4 Ubuntu Vivid Vervet development branch Release: Back to top STA - No Internet access If you do not have any other means of Internet access on your 144e4, you can install the bcmwl-kernel-source package from the restricted folder under.

Install the bfwcutter package. The proprietary drivers started having problems several years ago and I'm not sure they were ever solved.

Penalver penalvch on Not only did b43 not conflict with b44 the LAN driver but it serve me for a long time. After successful installation of the package and restart, my system got. Installing 14w4 Wireless Drivers and this is what the terminal threw back at me.

What is more, looking at the syslog I remind myself what I've done to make my wifi working then - to simplify - installed proper b43 driver However, if you want to do it manually then the instructions are as follows: Penalver penalvch wrote on Back to top Switching between drivers If you card is supported by more than one driver then use the modprobe command to test the drivers.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий